This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here's one of the most fantastic kits we have seen in recent times. Resin parts are deliciously designed and accurately executed in gray resin, with hardly almost any burrs, absolutely no bubbles.... simply delicious. Do not miss it!
Additional details for the Ducati Pantah TT2
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR07 (also listed as 4573105630732).
- Raced at the TT F2 World Championship in 1982.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 230 mm x 318 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 516 g.
- Box barcode 4573105630732 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 349.
Tony Rutter, born in Worldsley in 1941, is a famous English driver known for winning the Tourist Trophy seven times between 1973 and 1985, and the North West 200 nine times. But, in addition, Rutter won four consecutive World TT F2 titles between 1981 and 1984 riding the Ducati Pantah 600 recreated by Brach Model.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.