Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Model kit based on the Porsche 917K used by the Automotive Engineering team during the 1970 Le Mans 24 Hours, with a wider rear hood compared to the one used that same year at Daytona. Neither of the two team cars made it to the finish line. A complete and detailed model that includes white metal and resin parts, photo-etched, vacuum-formed parts, turned metal parts, rubber tires, decals, etc. Once assembled, the model allows you to remove the front and rear hoods, as well as the doors, revealing the complete interior and mechanical parts.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K512 (also listed as K512 and K-512).
- Belongs to the Automotive Engineering Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3300 g.
- Featured in newsletters 202, 206, 520, 525, 526 and 588.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.