This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Model kit based on the Porsche 917K used by the Automotive Engineering team during the 1970 Le Mans 24 Hours, with a wider rear hood compared to the one used that same year at Daytona. Neither of the two team cars made it to the finish line. A complete and detailed model that includes white metal and resin parts, photo-etched, vacuum-formed parts, turned metal parts, rubber tires, decals, etc. Once assembled, the model allows you to remove the front and rear hoods, as well as the doors, revealing the complete interior and mechanical parts.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K512 (also listed as K512 and K-512).
- Belongs to the Automotive Engineering Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1970.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 155 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3300 g.
- Featured in newsletters 202, 206 and 520.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.