Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Spectacular kit with an extensive parts break up of the Team Roberts Yamaha, racing with number 49 at the 1989 Belgium Grand Prix.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR500 0WA8
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/12 scale with reference 21716 (also listed as 4967834217164).
- Belongs to the Roberts Team.
- Raced at the Belgian Moto GP Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 205 mm x 350 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 390 g.
- Box barcode 4967834217164 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 199, 236 and 436.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.