Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Decals sheet for redecorating your diecast
or for using with the Tameo Kits scale model of the F300
that took Schumacher to the top position of the podium at Italian Grand Prix 1998,
Additional details for the Ferrari F300
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK432.
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1998.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK432.
- Includes water slide decals and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 95 mm x 103 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletter 205.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.