This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Monza 1000 km. 1971 winning car, now finally reedited by Fujimi. Without any doubts, this is one the classics and most renowned kits of the brand
, and every proper scale modeler should built at least one in a lifetime. This kit does not include a detailed engine.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ126166 (also listed as 4968728126166, 126166, 12616 and RS-98).
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Monza in 1971.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 380 g.
- Box barcode 4968728126166 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 212 and 490.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.