Due to Tameo decals distribution issues, the supply of this decal might suffer delays if it's not in stock. The supply date shown below might be delayed.
Spare decals set for using on Tameo Lotus 79 racing at Italian Grand Prix 1979 sponsored by Essex.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 79
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference DK-CPK002.
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1979.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference CPK002.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 100 mm x 110 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1 g.
- Featured in newsletters 202 and 214.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.