This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
One of the most beautiful and expensive GTs in history, this time by the hand of Fujimi. The kit has a good parts break-up and includes an interesting sheet of photo-etched parts. One piece of advice, there is no engine included in the kit, although it does include some detail of the transmission.
Additional details for the Ferrari 330 P4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ125756 (also listed as 4968728125756, 125756 and RS-48).
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1967.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 204 mm x 347 mm x 57 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 331 g.
- Box barcode 4968728125756 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 290 and 291.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.