Additional details for the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ123974 (also listed as 4968728123974, 123974, 12397 and RS-89).
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 405 g.
- Box barcode 4968728123974 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 590.
In 2011 Lamborghini introduced the replacement for the successful Murciélago, the Aventador, which, following decades of tradition for all Lamborghini models, received its name from a Spanish fighting bull. The Aventador was a real rocket, powered by a 6.5-liter V12 engine, with 700 horsepower in the LP700-4 version. Thanks to its all-wheel drive and its 7-speed transmission, it was capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 3 seconds, reaching a top speed of 350 km/h. Some incredible performance figures, which allowed it to set several records on different circuits, also demonstrating that his behaviour and braking capacity were among the best in the industry.
The Aventador's technology improved by a generation or two compared to the Murciélago, and instead of a chassis made from a frame of welded steel tubes, the entire middle part is a carbon fibre monocoque, improving torsional rigidity while reducing weight.
The press hailed the Aventador's astounding power and performance, being hailed as one of the best cars Lamborghini has ever built, partly due to ease of use, but surprisingly also for its roominess, a trait before unknown in a high-performance supercar.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.