This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Racing version of the mythical Shelby Cobra 427 S / C, with the decoration that was used in Laguna Seca in 1965 with the number 91. Inside the box you will find a beautiful kit with the whole engine broken down. Magnificent!!
Additional details for the Shelby Cobra 427 S/C
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ12092 (also listed as 4968728120928 and 12092).
- Raced at the USRRC Laguna Seca in 1965.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 205 mm x 345 mm x 57 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 337 g.
- Box barcode 4968728120928 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 474 and 476.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.