This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Reedition of this Fujimi scale model of the classic six-wheeler Tyrrell. The decoration and configuration of the car corresponds to the tenth Formula 1 Grand Prix of the 1977 season, held in the United Kingdom.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford P34
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/20 scale with reference FJ091914 (also listed as 4968728091914, 091914, 09191 and GP-59).
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team.
- Raced at the British Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1977.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 204 mm x 346 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 424 g.
- Box barcode 4968728091914 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 446.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.