This spray paint is extremely useful for painting large surfaces. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. Remember to shake well before using.
Metallic red spray paint, specifically formulated for painting paint the Tamiya Mazda MX-5 Roadster.
Additional details for the Metallic Red TS-95
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TS-95 (also listed as 4950344850952, 85095 and TAM85095).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24342.
- Package measures 64 mm x 117 mm x 64 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Box barcode 4950344850952 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 100ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 205.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.