Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New reedition of this Tamiya classic, again including photo-etched parts and Cartograf printed decals.
Additional details for the Renault Gordini RE20 Turbo
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM12033 (also listed as 4950344120338 and 12033).
- Belongs to the Equipe Renault Team.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1979.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 292 mm x 484 mm x 90 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1050 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4950344120338 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 504.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.