Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A new edition of the classic Tamiya kit of the winning Monaco 1971 car with Jackie Stewart at the wheel. Unlike the original kit, this one now includes a set of photoetched parts for improving brakes, brake discs, spoilers, etc...
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford 003
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM12054 (also listed as 12054).
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team.
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1971.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 290 mm x 480 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 840 g.
- Featured in newsletters 196 and 200.
Paints recommended by Tamiya / SpotModel for this product:
The Tyrrell Ford 003 was designed for racing at the 1971 world championsip. Based in the 001 model, it's main differences focused in the design of the front, wheel base, and some minor details in the monocoque.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.