your Hasegawa Lancia 037 scale model to match the version racing in early 1982. For that, Reji proposes this transkit featuring hyperdetailed
resin parts along with a exhaustive set of decals
for the Tour de Corse decoration.
Additional details for the Lancia 037 Rally
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-098 (also listed as 098).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1982.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20264, 20277, 20299, 20399, 20414, 25030, CR-30, HACR30, 25030 and CR-30.
- Includes resins, decals.
- Package measures 125 mm x 180 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 90 g.
- Featured in newsletter 192.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.