All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
The exact color of the Bentley that raced and won at Le Mans is a gorgeous and very particular dark green
. All metallic parts as well as wooden and leather parts used the same color, and you can now perfectly mimic with this one from Zero Paints. Absolutely recommended!!
Additional details for the Bentley 4.5L Blower Green
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1308.
- To be used with Airfix reference A20440V, or Heller reference 80722, or Revell references REV07007 and 80-7007.
- Package measures 55 mm x 92 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 192.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.