paints (containing Toluene), already prethinned for airbrush usage
with nozzles sizes from 0.3mm upwards, and specifically formulated for modelers
that need the best possible match to the colors of every actual road and track vehicles
. It's formulated as double-coating paint
, so it needs to be coated or lacquered after its application, and you could find different finishes
along Zero Paints ranges linked to the suffix in the name: "metallic", "mica", "pearl" or "candy" for pearlescent colors, or "solid"/unspecified for solids. Please refer to Zero Paints FAQ
for detailed usage instructions.
Additional details for the Ionic Silver for BMW i8
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1303-B93.
- To be used with Revell references REV07008, 07008 and 80-7008.
- Package measures 37 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 84 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 189.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.