Time limited re.edition of these photo-etched parts by Studio27, which fit like a glove with the Fujimi scale kits
of the Porsche 917K, and therefore also with the most recent Revell kit
. Brake discs, different planes for the different aerodynamic configurations of the rear hood, template for the Firestone tire logos
, the center part of the steering wheel, the support of the exhaust outlets, are just some of the impressive details included in this plate of photo-etched.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP2473 (also listed as 4545310124733 and FP2473).
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12173, HR-5, FJ12188, FJ12198, FJ12199, FJ12214, FJ12236, FJ12261, FJ123592, FJ123882, RS-84, FJ126074, FJ126135, 12613, RS-4, FJ126135.OUTLET, FJ126142, 12614, RS-88, FJ12615, 126159, RS-92, FJ126166, 12616 and RS-98, or Revell reference REV07709.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Download Studio27 ST27-FP2473 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
- Box barcode 4545310124733 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 296, 424, 500, 546 and 549.
The legend of the Porsche 917 is already forged from the very moment of its presentation. The Porsche factory built 25 units according to the plan required to achieve homologation. The technical aspects and performance of this car are impressive: 4.5 or 4.9 L 12-cylinder boxer engine, 580 hp, weight 810 kg and a top speed of 380 km/h. But really the fame of the Porsche 917 is achieved on the track, with numerous victories over several seasons.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.