Additional details for the Ferrari Enzo
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP2464R (also listed as FP2464R).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24273 and TAM24302.
- Includes photo-etched parts.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Featured in newsletter 489.
The Enzo Ferrari is a 12 cylinder mid-engine berlinetta named after the company's founder, Enzo Ferrari. It is currently one of the most powerful naturally aspirated production cars. It was built in 2002 using Formula One technology, such as a carbon-fibre body, F1-style electrohydraulic shift transmission, and Carbon fibre-reinforced Silicon Carbide (C/SiC) ceramic composite disc brakes. Also used are technologies not allowed in F1 such as active aerodynamics and traction control. After a downforce of 775 kg (1,709 lb) is reached at 355.6 km/h (221 mph) the rear wing is actuated by computer to maintain that downforce.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.