The regulation of the Sport Prototypes was easy to understand, basically none of the mechanical elements can be visible and must be covered by the bodywork. This does not mean that there are no parts to detail, and for that we have this wonderful set of photo-etched parts for the Nissan R89C Tamiya kit
, which also has the templates
to be able to paint the Calsonic logos
on the grilles. Essential!
Additional details for the Nissan R89C
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-FP2411R (also listed as 4545310124115 and FP2411R).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24093.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 16 g.
- Box barcode 4545310124115 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 533 and 541.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.