To be able to detail your kit of the Tamiya Lotus 102B, what better than to take advantage of the re-edition of this set of photoetched parts by Studio27? Increase the detail of the lateral planes
of the front and rear wings, with their complex extensions, the anti- heat
plates in the exhaust outlet area, the radiator grilles, or the cockpit harnesses. And if you also combine it with the carbon fiber patterns also from Studio27, the result can be spectacular.
Additional details for the Lotus Type 102B
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-FP2049 (also listed as 4545310101345 and FP2049).
- Raced at the Formula 1 World Championship in 1991.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM20030.
- Includes photo-etched parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 110 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Box barcode 4545310101345 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 533 and 541.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.