Printed by Cartograf
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC754C (also listed as DC754C).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1989.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24007, Aoshima 098196, B24016 and B24019.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
To guarantee equality of opportunity among the manufacturers and to thus ensure both cost control and thrilling racing the DTM Regulations permit any further development of the vehicles after their homologation only within tight constraints. Therefore, the fact that the BMW M3 DTM 2012 immediately proved to be a success model on which BMW Motorsport was able to build in preparation for the 2013 season was all the more important.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.