Limited time reedition of this gorgeous decoration by Studio27.
Additional details for the Porsche 962
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC466C (also listed as DC466C).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24233 and TAM24313.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 185 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 419.
The Porsche 962 (also known as the 962C in its Group C form) was a sports-prototype racing car built by Porsche as a replacement for the 956 and designed mainly to comply with IMSA's GTP regulations, although it would later compete in the European Group C formula as the 956 had. The 962 was introduced at the end of 1984, from which it quickly became successful through private owners while having a remarkably long-lived career, with some examples still proving competitive into the mid-1990s.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.