This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Resin kit of the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR with which Radicella and "Tambauto" participated in the 1975 Targa Florio, and in which they finished in a fantastic fourth final position. An exquisite kit, with an impressive detail, thanks to its more than complete photo-etched sheets.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 Carrera RSR
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE455.
- Raced at the Targa Florio in 1975.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 120 g.
- Featured in newsletters 461 and 522.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.