Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/12 scale with reference MTK12-002.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 2004.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14098 and TAM14100.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 125 mm x 200 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 27 g.
The Yamaha YZR-M1 is a four stroke motorcycle specifically developed by Yamaha Motor Company to race in the current MotoGP series. It succeeded the 500 cc (31 cu in) YZR500 by the 2002 season and was originally developed with a 990 cc (60 cu in) engine. Since then, the YZR-M1 has been continuously developed into several iterations through the 990cc, 800cc and 1000cc eras of Grand Prix Motorcycle Racing.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.