Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Maserati 250F
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/43 scale with reference 43-29 (also listed as 43/29).
- Raced at the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Aintree BARC200 in 1954.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 75 mm x 153 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 75 g.
- Featured in newsletter 459.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.