As gorgeous as it can be: the Ferrari 860 Monza
flying at the racetracks in the middle 50s. Renaissance delights us with a new version
of the car, including the numbers for several different races
Additional details for the Ferrari 860 Monza
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/43 scale with reference 43-06B (also listed as 43/06B).
- Raced at the 1000 Kms Nürburgring, the Mille Miglia and the Rouen-Les-Essarts in 1956.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 70 mm x 155 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 182.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.