Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-193 (also listed as TK24/193).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans, the 1000 Kms SPA and the 1000 Kms Autodrome de Linas-Montlhéry in 1971.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12173, HR-5, FJ12175, FJ12188, FJ12198, FJ12199, FJ12214, FJ12236, FJ12261, FJ12359, FJ123592, FJ123882, RS-84, FJ126074, FJ126135, 12613, RS-4, FJ126142, 12614, RS-88, FJ12615, 126159, RS-92, FJ126166, 12616 and RS-98.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Download Renaissance Models TK24-193 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 100 mm x 100 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
The legend of the Porsche 917 is born from its presentation: The Porsche factory built up 25 models on plan required for the ratification. The technicals and performances of this car are impressives :engine boxer 12 cylindres 4.5 or 4.9 L, 580 CV, weight 810 kg and 380 km/h for maximal speed. But its glory, the Porsche 917 wins it on the track. For the Gulf Wyer team ; the 1970 race is to be forget: all the cars renounce for many problems (accident, technical problems…).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.