After being discontinued for some time, we once again have the Reji Model decal sheet available at SpotModel with the livery of the Renault 5 Turbo that obtained second position in the Sklo Union Teplice Rally in 1982
, where various problems delayed its driver in the first sections, and despite setting up to 7 best times in the rest of the rally stages, he could not make up for the lost time.
Additional details for the Renault 5 Turbo
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-123 (also listed as 123).
- Raced at the Teplice Rallye in 1982.
- To be used with Heller reference 80717, or Tamiya references TAM24024 and TAM24027.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 125 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.