This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
The Monza Rally Show
is a rally race that takes place yearly at the Monza circuit since 1978. It takes place by the end of the year as the closure of the season and, although the competition complies with the Rally specs, it's more a show
than a rally. Several different car racing and even bike pilots
have competed, mostly italian pilots such as the three times winner Valentino Rossi
, using this decoration by Reji on one of those.
Additional details for the Ford Focus WRC
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-130 (also listed as 130).
- Raced at the Monza Rally in 2006.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20240 and 20264.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 190 mm x 140 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 183.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.