Make room urgently
in your workbench, because your NSR500 scale model needs this detail up set. Inside the box, you'll find a thousand part for improving your kit: golden
photoetched parts for the front brake disc brackets, resin parts for replacing the clutch
and bringing electrical connectors
to life, silver photoetched parts for the brake discs
and all kinds of mechanical parts
, turned metal parts for the front fork
and gear shift
lever, and a thousand more. You can't resist!!
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23144.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1989.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 21504, BK-4 and 21714.
- Includes photo-etched parts, metal parts, resins.
- Package measures 90 mm x 130 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 40 g.
- Featured in newsletter 184.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.