Rudy Muchelini drove the first appearance of the DS3 R5
, with all wheel drive and a 1.6 turbocharged direct injection engine, at the San Remo rally, just like it reads in these Studio27 decals
. Their design is really good, but we recommend
to use matte black paint
for the black areas, since that's how it looked in real life.
Additional details for the Citroen DS3 WRC
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1078 (also listed as DC1078).
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 2014.
- To be used with Heller references 80757 and 80758.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 175.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.