All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Zero Paints have decided to temporarily close for a few weeks due to the lack of raw materials under current situation. If the product is not currently in stock, supply might delay up to 1-2 months until they get up to speed with all pending supply orders worldwide.
Zero Paints delights us with this one component primer
(no catalyst needed), specifically designed for metallic surfaces
. The product comes already pre-thinned for airbrush use in 60ml bottles, and features an excellent adhesion
on iron, white metal, steel, aluminium and other metals. Once applied, observe a drying time of 60 minutes before handling. Clean your airbrush as soon as possible after use
, since it may get damaged if the primer dries inside.
Additional details for the Metal primer pre-thinned
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-3030.
- To be used with airbrush.
- Package measures 43 mm x 80 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 179.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.