All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Zero Paints delights us with this one component primer
(no catalyst needed), specifically designed for metallic surfaces
. The product comes already pre-thinned for airbrush use in 60ml bottles, and features an excellent adhesion
on iron, white metal, steel, aluminium and other metals. Once applied, observe a drying time of 60 minutes before handling. Clean your airbrush as soon as possible after use
, since it may get damaged if the primer dries inside.
Additional details for the Metal primer pre-thinned
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-3030.
- To be used with airbrush.
- Package measures 53 mm x 90 mm x 53 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 179.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.