This reference from Studio27 replaces
the discontinued ST27-DC638C, and will let you recreate the mind blowing M1
at 1983 Tour de Corse, unsuccessfully driven by Beguin due to mechanical problems. Don't forget to add the white paint
for the base color of the car to your order.
Additional details for the BMW M1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC638D.
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1983.
- To be used with Revell references REV07247, 07247 and 80-7247.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 170 and 171.
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978, modifying the street version displayed at the Paris Motorshow to meet Group 4 requirements. The engine was improved to 24 valves hitting a top performance of 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.