In occasion of the reedition of the classic Revell kit
of the BMW M1 Group 4, the guys at Studio27 have also reedited some of the interesting decals
designed for the first release. One of them recreates this car, racing at 1982 Tour de Corse with Darniche at the wheel.
Additional details for the BMW M1 Group 4
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC637D (also listed as 4545310010951 and DC637D).
- Raced at the Tour de Corse in 1982.
- To be used with Italeri references 3643 and IT3643, or Revell references REV07247 and 80-7247.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310010951 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 169.
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978, modifying the street version displayed at the Paris Motorshow to meet Group 4 requirements. The engine was improved to 24 valves hitting a top performance of 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.