This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here's the reedition of this classic Fujimi kit of the winner of Le Mans 24 hours in 1968
. A gorgeous machine in Gulf colours, that you can decorate with three different numbers
. This kit does not allow you an open assembly for the door or bonnet, and it does not include a detailed engine either.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ126050 (also listed as 4968728126050, 126050 and RS-97).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1968.
- Includes plastic model kit.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 330 g.
- Box barcode 4968728126050 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 166 and 177.
The Ford GT40 is a race car winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans four times in a row, from 1966 to 1969. It was built by Ford Motor Company to compete in endurance races, with the objective of confronting the six times winner Ferrari, unbeaten from 1960 until 1965.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.