The Embassy Team
raced with a Lotus 72D in blue with golden letters
at the South African Grand Prix in 1975. Studio27 got the documentation of that race and made these decals so you can now reproduce the car driven by Eddie Keizan
Additional details for the Lotus Ford 72D
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-DC1074 (also listed as DC1074).
- Raced at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1975.
- To be used with Ebbro reference EBR20009.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 145 mm x 230 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 171.
The Lotus Ford 72D was yet another innovative design by Chapman featuring inboard disc brakes, side mounted radiators in sidepods (opposed to the nose mounted radiators which had been commonplace since the 1950s) and an overhead air intake.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.