Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
During the 90s, TecnoMagnesio rims were widely used in rally cars
such as Ford Sierra or BMW M3. Here's the 5 nut version, also featuring slick tyres
for road stages. Once assembled, the rim/tyre assembly measures 26mm outer diameter by 13mm wide.
Additional details for the TecnoMagnesio 17 inches 5 nut rims and slicks tyres
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference 24TEC5.
- To be used with nineties rally cars.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes resin parts and rubber parts.
- Package measures 60 mm x 80 mm x 15 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 18 g.
- Featured in newsletter 166.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.