Reji has reproduced the gorgeous Denim decoration
worn by the BMW M1 in the 1980 Monaco Procar Race. Totally awesome
Additional details for the BMW M1 Group A
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-172 (also listed as 172).
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1980.
- To be used with Italeri references 3643 and IT3643, or Revell references REV07247 and 80-7247.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 130 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 170.
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978, modifying the street version displayed at the Paris Motorshow to meet Group 4 requirements. The engine was improved to 24 valves hitting a top performance of 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.