A new and gorgeous decal sheet by Tabu, with its saturated and intense colors, for recreating the machine that raced at the Procar championship sponsored by Marlboro. In addition to the tobacco logos, the set includes all the decals needed to complete the decoration.
Additional details for the BMW M1 Group A
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/24 scale with reference TABU24064.
- Raced at the Procar Championship in 1979 and 1980.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference SOON-012, or Italeri references 3643 and IT3643, or Revell references REV07247, 07247 and 80-7247.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Edition limited to 200 units.
- Package measures 142 mm x 224 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 328.
The racing version of the BMW M1 was released in 1978, modifying the street version displayed at the Paris Motorshow to meet Group 4 requirements. The engine was improved to 24 valves hitting a top performance of 460hp and a top speed of 310km/h.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.