Products in preorder status can be bought at SpotModel before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order at SpotModel as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives at SpotModel, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Here you have the decals with the carbon and fibre patterns of the McLaren MP4/7 that we were all waiting for. The set is made up of two sheets of decals, including the gold fibre patterns. Don't forget that this decal belongs to a limited edition that will be available for a very short time.
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/7
carbon fibre pattern decal set:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-CARBOND20018 (also listed as 4545310009252 and CD20018).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20035 and TAM25171.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Edition limited to 200 units.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310009252 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 163.
The McLaren MP4/7 was McLaren International formula one entry for the 1992 season, and a follow-up to their successful MP4/6 from 1991.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.