Finally you'll be able to build the F1 2000 kit with all the details thanks to these decals featuring the whole set of carbon fibre patterns of the car: engine areas, spoilers, cockpit and many other small parts.
Additional details for the Ferrari F1 2000
carbon fibre pattern decal:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-CD20021.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20048, 20048, TAM20049 and 20049.
- Edition limited to 200 units.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 163.
This single seater was designed by engineers Rory Byrne and Ross Brawn, and featured the new Ferrari 10 V cylinder engine that Schumacher used to bring back the laurels of the victory to the italian house.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.