Zero paints have made this metallic brown tone to match Tamiya X-34 reference. As all the paints from this brand, you don't need to add any solvent since it comes already prethinned for airbrush use.
Additional details for the Metallic Brown similar to Tamiya X-34
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-7034.
- To be used with airbrush.
- Package measures 37 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 163.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.