Here's the famous Porsche Ricard that collected lots of victories in the Italian national rallies championship in the early 80's driven by Nicola Busseni. Tuned by Orlando Redolfi, this Arena kit recreates the winning version of the 1981 Mille Miglia Rally co-driven by Bassi. Inside the box, you'll find a great resin kit with the usual Arena quality.
Additional details for the Porsche 911SC Group 4
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/24 scale with reference ARE720-24.
- Raced at the Mille Miglia in 1981.
- Includes resin multimaterial kit.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 370 g.
- Featured in newsletters 162 and 163.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.