Zero Paints have decided to temporarily close for a few weeks due to the lack of raw materials under current situation. If the product is not currently in stock, supply might delay up to 1-2 months until they get up to speed with all pending supply orders worldwide.
The Zero Paints products ranges have been specifically formulated
for modelers needing the best results for their cars and bikes. Within their broad product ranges, this airbrush cleaner liquid is perfect to remove paint, lacquer or primer leftovers from your airbrush after a work day of painting, or even several months with this 120ml bottle
Additional details for the Airbrush Cleaner
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-5113.
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 55 mm x 98 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 260 g.
- Product contains 1 x 120ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 164.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.