New and freshly printed, here's everything you needed to build your old Tamiya kit. A true classic that will shine in all its glory with these Tabu decals.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312T3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Tabu Design in 1/20 scale with reference TABU20133.
- Raced at the FIA Formula 1 World Championship in 1978 and 1979.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20010 and 20010.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 140 mm x 215 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 158.
The Ferrari 312 T3 continued the evolution of the T series with a 12 horizontal cylinders in boxer layout, which was continually upgraded. The Ferrari team also considered whether to switch from atmospheric engines to turbo engines according to the regulations, but the switch was dismissed in favor of the aerodynamic evolution of the car.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.