Once again Hobby Design have made a really interesting photoetches set. In addition to the classic pieces, you'll find some resin parts, photoetches for each link
of the chain with turned metal pins, and even premoulded photoetches.
The Tamiya kit is already gorgeous by its own, and with this set you're going to make it awesome, right?
Additional details for the Ducati 1199 Panigale S
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Hobby Design in 1/12 scale with reference HD02-0291.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14129 and 14129.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resins and metal parts.
- Package measures 100 mm x 150 mm x 25 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 76 g.
- Featured in newsletter 156.
The Ducati 1199 Panigale is a Ducati sport bike introduced at the 2011 Milan Motorcycle Show. The motorcycle is named after the small manufacturing town of Borgo Panigale
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.