This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Inside the box you'll find everything you need for building one of the most beautiful cars of the last years. EMI decoration is very nicely developed, with a thorough decals sheet and every detail you could need. The kit also includes photoetches for further detailing.
Additional details for the McLaren F1 GTR Long Tail
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ12594 (also listed as 12594 and 125947).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1998.
- Includes plastic model kit and photo-etched parts.
- Package measures 210 mm x 350 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 400 g.
- Featured in newsletter 157.
According to the history, in 1995 at the 24 Hours McLaren set the foundations of one of the most competitive cars, the McLaren F1 GTR, that was lately enhanced in 1997 with the Long Tail version.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.