An awesome car, an awesome tuning, and an awesome kit. The extremely fine paneling, the countless resin and metal turned parts, and some more-than-correct decals, make of this kit a really interesting piece.
Additional details for the Porsche 935 B2/80
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/43 scale with reference 43-106.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1980.
- Includes multimaterial resin kit.
- Package measures 75 mm x 155 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g.
- Featured in newsletter 152.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.