All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
All paints are pre-thinned for airbrush use, to a consistency suitable for airbrushes with nozzle sizes of 0.3mm upwards. It is NOT recommended to overthin the paint: mixing too much thinner will increase the chance of the paint becoming too hot during application, thus affecting/melting the plastic below the primer. If unsure, we recommend you to test it first before applying to your kit.
Additional details for the Ferrari 250 GTO Chassis 3445GT - Blue + Yellow
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1007-GTO-3445GT.
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 100 mm x 58 mm x 80 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 150.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.